Rebidding of the Procurement of Consulting Services For The Brand Launch Event of Clark
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
REBIDDING OF THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE BRAND LAUNCH EVENT OF CLARK
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to rebid the Procurement of the Consulting Services for the Brand Launch Event of Clark with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Five Million Pesos and 00/100 (P5,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. The Eligibility Documents including the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from BCDA website (www.bcda.gov.ph) or can be secured by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center at the BCDA Corporate Office, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 06 November 2017 to 16 November 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, and 20 November 2017 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
3. The BCDA now calls for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the Consulting Services for the Brand Launch Event of Clark.
4. Consultants must submit their Eligibility Documents on or before 20 November 2017 at 12:00 NNatBCDA Corporate Office with the same address given above. Applicants for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion. The opening of Eligibility Documents is on 20 November 2017 at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center.
5. The Consultant and the Joint Venture partner, if applicable, must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
6. The Bids and Awards Committee – Consultancy Services (BAC-C) shall draw up a short list of at most seven (7) bidders from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The shortlisted prospective bidders shall be entitled to submit bids.
The Bidder must have the following qualifications:
i. The Consultant must be a reputable creative/advertising/ communication/event organizing agency which has been in business operation for at least three (3) years and has completed a similar project.
ii. The Consultant must have produced and executed at least two (2) similar projects (event execution/brand launch) with a contract value per project equivalent to 50% of the ABC.
The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
Required Minimum Score
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
7. Shortlisted eligible bidders may purchase the Bid Docs at non-refundable fee of Php5,000 at BCDA Corporate Center with the same address given above.
8. Bidding shall be conducted through open competitive bidding and is subject to the conditions for eligibility as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
9. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
10. The BCDA shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE) procedure.
11. The CONTRACT shall take effect upon the issuance and actual receipt thereof by the Consultant of the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and shall remain in force and in effect for a period of three (3) months or as specified in the plan.
12. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
13. For further information, please refer to:
JEANNINE A. ESCOLANO
Acting Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
Telephone Number: 575-1763
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org