Procurement of BCDA IT Software Annual Subscription 2023
Invitation to Bid for BCDA IT Software
Annual Subscription 2023
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the 2023 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the sum of PhP1,633,500.00, inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, for Lot 1 and PhP1,402,700.00, inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, for Lot 2 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the bid of BCDA IT Software Annual Subscription 2023 with the following lot:
*inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid
opening. Bidders can bid in one or all lots.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of BCDA IT Software Annual Subscription 2023. Delivery of the Goods is required within thirty (30) calendar days from the receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 15 November 2023 up to 05 December 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 01:00 PM on 06 December 2023 (Wednesday), upon payment of an applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, as follows:
The cost of the bidding documents is Php5,000.00 per lot.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or via online fund transfer to BCDA Account.
The Bidding Document may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). BCDA shall only accept bids from those that have paid the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 22 November 2023 (Wednesday) at 11:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google Meet/Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC-G Secretariat by the prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 01:00 PM, 06 December 2023 (Wednesday).
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 06 December 2023 (Wednesday) at 02:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet/Zoom. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
- Prospective bidders are expected to have read the bidding documents including the technical specifications prior to attending the pre-bid conference.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Daniel Carlo M. Fabila
Head, BAC-G Secretariat
You may visit the website below for downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issuance Date of Bidding Documents: 15 November 2023
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
RICHARD BRIAN M. CEPE