Consulting Services for the Preparation of Site Development Plan and Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design for the Relocation and Functional Replication of the Philippine Navy and Philippine Marine Corps Structures/Facilities and Utilities
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE PREPARATION OF SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN AND DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR THE RELOCATION AND FUNCTIONAL REPLICATION OF THE PHILIPPINE NAVY AND PHILIPPINE MARINE CORPS STRUCTURES/FACILITIES AND UTILITIES
- The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
The qualifications of the consultants are the following:
- The Consultant (in case of a Joint Venture (JV), at least one of the JV partners) should be a reputable firm with at least ten (10) years of business operation in detailed architectural and engineering design; and
- The Consultant (in case of a JV, at least one of the JV partners) should have undertaken at least one (1) detailed architectural and engineering design contract equivalent to 50% of the ABC for the last ten (10) years (from November 2008 to November 2018).
The shortlisted bidders shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective consultants who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting are as follows:
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted Consultants may purchase the Bid Documents from 14 January 2019 to 31 January 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, for a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (Php25,000.00) at BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul or cancel the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
JEFF RANDELL B. VIÑAS
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
Telephone Number: 575-1739
Email Address: jbviñas@bcda.gov.ph
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services
Telephone Number: 575-1700
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org