Consulting Services for the Enhancement an Implementation of the Build Build Build Portal
3. The Eligibility Documents including the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from the PhilGEPS or BCDA Website (www.bcda.gov.ph) or can be secured by the interested proponent for free at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 16 November 2017 to 24 November 2017 from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and up to 27 November 2017, 9:00 AM.
4. Deadline of submission of Eligibility Documents shall be on or before 27 November 2017 (Monday) at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Office 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion. Opening of Eligibility Documents shall be on 27 November 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
5. A Pre-Eligibility Conference for the discussion of the Eligibility Documents will be conducted on 24 November 2017 at 1:00 p.m. at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
6. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who submitted the eligibility documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at most seven (7) prospective bidders who shall be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting are:
I. COMPANY TRACK RECORD
II. QUALIFICATION OF PERSONNEL
III. WORKLOAD RELATIVE TO CAPACITY
The consultants must pass the required minimum score of 70% to be shortlisted
7. Bidding shall be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
8. BCDA shall evaluate the bids using Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure. BCDA shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. Bid evaluation criteria and rating system shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
9. The enhancement of the BBB Portal, with all its features, shall be completed within Twenty (20) working days from receipt of Notice to Proceed (NTP). This means that the BBB Portal is already running on the Cloud Platform. The contract with the consultant shall be for a period of six (6) months (cloud hosting, license, operations and maintenance) which shall commence immediately after the enhancement of the Portal.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
For further information, please refer to:
JEANNINE A. ESCOLANO
Acting Head – Secretariat
Bids & Awards Committee for Consultancy Services
Tel. No. (632) 575-1763
Email address: email@example.com