Selection of a Consultant for Tax Compliance Advisory Services
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Selection of Consultants for Tax Compliance Advisory Services
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- BCDA is mandated under Republic Act (RA) No. 7227, as amended by RA No. 7917, to accelerate the sound and balanced conversion into alternative productive uses of the military reservations and their extensions, including the former Clark Air Base in Angeles, Pampanga. Likewise, BCDA is tasked to dispose Metro Manila Camps to Finance the development of former military camps and the construction of support infrastructure projects in partnership with the private sector. Recently, the Department of National Defense/ Armed Forces of the Philippines (DND/AFP) signed an agreement with BCDA for the latter to develop military reservations/ properties which will support the modernization of the AFP.
- In order to accomplish the said tasks and contribute to the nation building, BCDA undertakes real estate development projects involving former Metro Manila camps, former U.S. military bases, New Clark City, identified DND/AFP military properties and other projects/activities that will be undertaken by BCDA and its subsidiaries. In line with this undertaking, BCDA needs to hire a CONSULTANT to provide advice on possible tax risk and exposure which may arise from the implementation of said development projects. The advice of the CONSULTANT will help mitigate the risks involved in the projects and aid Top Management in its decision making.
- The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is THREE HUNDRED EIGHTY-SIX THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED PESOS (PHP386,400.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
- The Consultant must have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in tax compliance & advisory services;
- Must have a vast knowledge in the real estate ventures and development;
- Well-versed in various tax laws (TRAIN & etc); and
- Should have a prior engagement with any government agency and have rendered public sector services.
- The Consultant must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.gov.ph) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
- The detailed responsibilities and deliverables are in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) for the service.
- The Consultant shall be evaluated based on the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure. The criteria and rating for the selection of the winning consultants are as follows:
- The Consultant is required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as basis for evaluation:
Annex A : Valid and current Mayor’s permit (city or municipal)/ Municipal License, where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located.
Annex B : PhilGEPS Registration Number
Annex C : Duly Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement
Annex D : Curriculum Vitae of the Consultant / Firm (using the prescribed form and/or Company Profile
Annex E : SEC/DTI Registration
Annex F : Income/Business Tax Return
Note : Certificate of Platinum Membership issued by PhilGEPS may be submitted in lieu of Mayor’s Permit (Annex A) and PhilGEPS Registration Number (Annex B)
- The Consultant is also required to submit its Financial Proposal using the prescribed format in a separate sealed envelope together with the above-mentioned requirements/documents. The Financial Proposal shall not exceed the Approved Budget for the COntract (ABC) and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The contract shall be effective for a period of twelve (12) months from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and until the full delivery of the requirement and acceptance by the BCDA is accomplished by the Consultant.
- The Proposal composed of the aforecited Annexes A to F, and the Financial Proposal must be submitted on or before 25 July 2019, 2:00 PM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) Corporate Office, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. The Proposal shall be addressed to ATTY. NENA D. RADOC, Chief Financial Officer, Financial Services Group.
- The BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, annul the procurement process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder.
- For further information, your office may contact the undersigned thru telephone number 575-1700 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
DEAN S. MONTALBAN