Request for Quotation for the Selection of a Consultant for the Events Management of the Jobs Jobs Jobs x Build Build Build Caravan
- Create more jobs for Filipinos;
- Address the demand for workers to ensure fast and timely delivery of projects;
- Encourage returning Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) to remain in the country;
- Encourage more OFWs to come home; and,
- Promote the BBB Program.
- The CONSULTANT must be a reputable corporate communications, marketing, advertising, creative and/or events management firm which have been in operation for at least three (3) years and with experience in the conceptualization, creative design, production, staging and event management of a jobs caravan;
- The CONSULTANT must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (www.philgeps.gov.ph) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.;
- The CONSULTANT must have produced at least two (2) projects which are similar in nature to the requirement (e.g. execution of jobs fairs) amounting to 50% of the approved budget of contract (ABC).
- The identified key members of the events management team assigned to the project must have at least two (2) years experience related to their functions in the team.
- The identified key members of the events management team must have handled at least two (2) similar projects.
The CONSULTANT shall assign only one (1) personnel per position, thus, assigning of the same personnel for different positions is strictly prohibited and shall be no longer considered for shortlisting.
- The CONSULTANT shall be assessed based on the most favorable compliance with the criteria.
- The CONSULTANT to be hired shall be responsible for the following:
- Overall event management of the BBB Jobs Caravan, coordination with contractors and other participating agencies/organizations;
- Conceptualization services (Detailed and strategic execution of the jobs caravan flow and concept of the BBB Jobs Caravan, floor plan/layout, among others);
- Production services (fabrication of booths and panels and printing of signages/collaterals);
- Installation, staging and dismantling of the booths (including art and multi-media installations, among others);
- Facilitation of technical dry run prior to the event, in coordination with the BBB-CC; and,
- Prepare production specifications and corresponding budget based on proposed concept/design.
- Turn-over all materials to the BBB Core Committee (DPWH, DOTr, BCDA, DOF, DBM, and NEDA).
- Adhere to agreed timelines.
- The BCDA shall draw up a list of consultants from those who have submitted their Expression of Interest/Proposal, in accordance with the provisions of the revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184).
- The CONSULTANT shall be evaluated based on the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE):
The Minimum Score of 60% should be met.
- The CONSULTANT is required to submit the following documents to be as basis for technical evaluation by BCDA and as described in Annex H of the Revised IRR of RA 9184 under “Appendix A: Documentary Requirement of Alternative Methods of Procurement”:
- This contract shall be effective and completed for two (2) months from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed with an approved budget of the Contract of Nine Hundred Ninety-Five Thousand Pesos (PhP 995,000.00) inclusive of applicable taxes, fees and incidental expenses.
The consultant will be paid in the following manner:
- Forty (40%) percent upon submission of an inception report;
- Forty (40%) percent upon approval of the concept and design execution of the jobs caravan;
- Ten (10%) percent upon the completion of the jobs caravan; and,
- Ten (10%) percent upon the submission of the Consultant of an accomplishment report, final artworks and acceptance by BCDA in behalf of the BBB-Core Committee.
- The BCDA invites interested consultants to participate in the procurement process and submit their Letter of Intent; Technical Proposal composed of the aforecited Annexes A to J on or before 19 JUNE 2018.
- The Letter of Intent, the Technical and Financial Proposals shall be submitted by hand to the address below:
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.