Request for Expression of Interest in the Procurement of Consulting Services for the Tax Compliance Advisory Retainer Services
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to procure and engage the services of a consulting firm to bid for the Tax Compliance Advisory Retainer Services.
- Pursuant to Republic Act 7227, BCDA is mandated to transform former military bases into premier centers of economic growth. Implementation of such development projects may expose the BCDA to various tax risks and exposures, hence BCDA invites interested Tax Consultancy Firms to submit their quotations and proposals for the needed Tax Compliance Advisory Retainer Services. The advice of the CONSULTANT will help mitigate the risk involved in the projects and aid Top Management in its decision making.
- The engagement shall cover the services as stated in the Terms of Reference (TOR). The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the project is TWENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND PESOS (Php28,000.00) monthly retainer fee, inclusive of 12% Value Added Tax (VAT). Subject to prior written notice, the CONSULTANT is also allowed to reimburse a monthly Out-of-Pocket Expenses (OPEs) in the maximum amount of THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY PESOS (Php3,750.00), inclusive of 12% VAT. Payment shall be made upon submission of receipts/details of the OPE.
- The project shall be undertaken for twelve (12) months commencing on the date of its execution, and subject to renewal upon mutual agreement.
- The proponent is required to submit to BCDA the following:
- PhilGEPS registration;
- SEC or DTI registration;
- Mayor’s/Business Permit;
- Income/Business Tax Return;
- Omnibus Sworn Statement; and
- Company Profile.
- In accordance with the attached Terms of Reference (TOR), prospective bidders shall submit their open quotations and proposals, together with the required supporting documents, through electronic mail to Ms. Pia A. Consignado (email@example.com) not later than 20 July 2018 / 5:00 P.M. The original copies to follow in a sealed envelope by hand at the BCDA Office Central Receiving Area.
For further information, you may contact Ms. Consignado at telephone number 575-1770. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any or all quotations and to impose additional terms and conditions as it may deem proper.
DEAN S. MONTALBAN