Request for Expression of Interest for Construction Management Supervision (CMS) of the Airport (CIA) to New Clark City (NCC) Access Road - Phase 1
Request for Expression of Interest for
Construction Management and Supervision (CMS) of the Airport (CIA) to New Clark City (NCC) Access Road (Phase 1)
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2018 General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Seventeen Million and 00/100 Pesos (
P117,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for CMS of the Airport (CIA) to NCC Access Road (Phase 1). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- BCDA now calls for the submission of Expression of Interest for CMS of the Airport (CIA) to NCC Access Road (Phase 1). Interested Consultants must submit their Expression of Interest from Monday, May 21, 2018 to Monday, June 4, 2018 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on Monday, June 4, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City and secure the Eligibility Documents there.
- Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before Monday, June 4, 2018 at 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City. The opening of the Eligibility Documents shall be on Monday, June 4, 2018 at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested Consultants must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.net/) as legitimate service providers of the Government.
- The minimum qualifications of the consultants are the following:
- Should be a reputable firm with at least ten (10) years of business operation in CMS. In case of Joint Venture (JV), each member firm should have at least (10) years of business operation in CMS;
- Should have undertaken at least one (1) CMS of road and/or bridge project for the last ten (10) years whose value must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. In case of JV, at least one (1) of the JV partners should have undertaken at least one (1) CMS of road and/or bridge project for the last ten (10) years whose value must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
- Consultant/s will no longer be awarded this Project in case it has already been awarded the Construction Management and Supervision for the Construction of New Clark City (NCC) – Subic Clark Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) Access Road.
- The Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest and Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
- Relevant Experience of the Consultant. (40%).
- Qualifications of the Key Personnel to be assigned to the Project. (50%)
- Current Workload of Key Personnel relative to capacity. (10%)
The Consultants must garner a score of at least 70% marks to be qualified for shortlisting but only the bidders ranked top 5 of the list are to be included in the final shortlisting.
- The Eligibility Documents are free of charge. However, Shortlisted Consultants may purchase the Bid Documents at a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php50,000.00) at BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- BCDA shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure with an 85/15 ratio. The technical proposal shall be given a weight of eighty-five percent (85%) and financial proposal a weight of fifteen percent (15%). The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The Consultant will provide CMS for the Airport (CIA) to NCC Access Road (Phase 1) during the entire construction period of eighteen (18) months and post construction/documentation period of three (3) months.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference on Monday, May 28, 2018 at 2:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Further, BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in the forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
The bidding shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A. 9184 and it’s IRR.
- For further information, please refer to:
JEFF RANDELL B. VIÑAS
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
BCDA Corporate Center
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St., corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Tel. No.: 575-1739
ATTY. JOANNA EILEEN M. CAPONES
BAC for Consulting Services