Repair and Improvement of the Athletes Village (Operations and Maintenance of the New Clark City (NCC) Sports Facilities)
Invitation to Bid
Repair and Improvement of the Athletes Village
Operations and Maintenance of the New Clark City (NCC) Sports Facilities
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2023 General Appropriations Act (GAA) budget intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Eighteen Thousand Seven Hundred Forty-Two and 16/100 (P15,718,742.16), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Repair and Improvement of the Athletes Village - Operations and Maintenance of the New Clark City (NCC) Sports Facilities with an APP Code BIP2023-007. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within one hundred fifty (150) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 18 August 2023 to 18 September 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 19 September 2023 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 18 August 2023 to 18 September 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 19 September 2023 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM from the given address and website/s below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P25,000.00) which shall be made through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Landbank account prior to the issuance of the bidding documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA website provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to the submission of bids.
- Schedules that fall on a non-working day (i.e. Saturday and Sunday), legal holiday, or special non-working holiday, necessary actions or accommodations of such shall be the next working day.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 29 August 2023, 10:00 AM at BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City. Taguig. Please check the BCDA website for advisories regarding the participation in the Pre-bid Conference.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before 19 September 2023, 9:00 AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
- Bid opening shall be on 19 September 2023, 10:00 AM at BCDA Corporate Center, 9F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate - 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Mabalacat, Pampanga. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to
Ms. Tina Rose R. Villa
Head Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure Projects
Tel: (02) 575-1789
Office Address: BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City. Taguig
Date of Posting: 18 August 2023
GISELA Z. KALALO
Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure Projects