REBIDDING OF CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE PRODUCTION OF THE BCDA 2020 ANNUAL REPORT
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2021 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Million Eight Hundred Thousand and 00/100 (PhP 1,800,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE PRODUCTION OF THE BCDA 2020 ANNUAL REPORT. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- BCDA now calls for the submission of Expression of Interest for the Consulting Services for the Production of the BCDA 2020 Annual Report.
- The Eligibility Documents including the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from the BCDA Website (www.bcda.gov.ph) or can be secured, free of charge, by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 06 April 2021 to 19 April 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and 20 April 2021 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference (online coverage) on 12 April 2021 (Monday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above and via video conferencing through Google Meet / Zoom which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online Pre-Eligibility Conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Interested Consultants must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (www.philgeps.gov.ph) as legitimate service providers of the Government. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 20 April 2021, 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Late submissions shall not be accepted.
- The opening of the Eligibility Documents shall be on 20 April 2021, 1:30 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
The qualifications of the consultants are the following:
a. The Consulting Firm must be strictly a reputable corporate communication or advertising or marketing firm (can be design studios or agencies with graphic design/advertising as its main business) which has been in operations for at least three (3) years. In the case of joint ventures, the lead consulting firm should have at least three (3) years of business operation;
b. The identified members of the proposed creative team must have at least three (3) years of experience in communication or advertising as related to his function in the team;
c. The identified members of the proposed creative team must have handled at least three (3) creative projects which are similar in nature to the requirement (e.g. annual report, glossy magazines, coffee table book, brochures, corporate calendars, etc.) in a capacity related to his/her function in the team;
d. The Consulting Firm must have produced at least one (1) similar creative project which is similar in nature to the requirement (e.g. annual report, glossy magazines, coffee table book, brochures, corporate calendars, etc.) with a content price amounting to at least fifty percent (50%) of the Approved Budget for Contract (ABC); and,
e. The Consulting Firm must have produced at least two (2) similar creative projects which are similar in nature to the requirement (e.g. annual report, glossy magazines, coffee table book, brochures, corporate calendars, etc.) regardless of the amount.
The shortlisted bidders shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
Applicable Experience of the Consultant
Qualifications of the Key Personnel to be assigned to the Project
Current Workload of Key Personnel relative to capacity
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of sixty percent (60%) to be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted Consultants may purchase the Bid Documents at a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) at BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding and is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- BCDA shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE) procedure.
- The Contract for the Consulting Services for the Production of the BCDA 2020 Annual Report shall take effect from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and shall remain in force and in effect for a period of six (6) months and effective until the full delivery of the requirement and acceptance by the BCDA.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
STEVENSON E. TUGAS JR.
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
BCDA Corporate Center
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St., corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Tel. No.: (02)8575-1753
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
BAC for Consulting Services