REBIDDING OF THE CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE CMS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF VARIOUS STRUCTURES AND FACILITIES WITHIN THE 100-HECTARE AREA AT BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN – PHASE 1, PACKAGE 2
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority, through the 2021 General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Php 88,435,200.00, inclusive of taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Consulting Services for the Construction Management and Supervision (CMS) of the Construction of Various Structures and Facilities within the 100-Hectare Area at Bataan Technology Park (BTP), Morong, Bataan, Phase 1, Package 2. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. BCDA now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the Consulting Services for the CMS for the Construction of Various Structures and Facilities within the 100-Hectare Area at BTP, Morong Bataan, Phase 1, Package 2. The Eligibility Documents of interested bidders must be duly received not later than 03 January 2022 at 12:00NN by the CRRA personnel at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. The opening of the Eligibility Documents is on 03 January 2022 at 1:00PM . The applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA Website (bcda.gov.ph) and inspect the Eligibility and Bidding Documents at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 11 December 2021 to 03 January 2022 for purposes of Eligibility and Shortlisting and, for final Final Bidding, until 30 January 2022 during office hours between 8:00AM to 5:00PM and on 31 January 2022 between 8:00AM to 12:00NN.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on the dates and from the address given above and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the websites of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and BCDA (bcda.gov.ph).
Interested bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not
be allowed to participate in the bidding.
5. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expressions of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at most five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
1. Relevant Experience of the Consultant 20%
2. Qualification of the Key Personnel to be Assigned to the Project 60%
3. Current Workload of Key Personnel Relative to Capacity 20%
The Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
6. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens, firms/corporations, sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
The Consultant should be a reputable firm or partnership with at least five (5) years of business operation. In case of Joint Venture (JV), at least one of the members of the JV should be a firm/entity with at least five (5) years of business operation, provided further that a JV member designated as the lead of the JV must have at least five (5) years of business operation.
7. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) with the Technical Proposal having a 70% weight and the Financial Proposal having a 30% weight. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
8. The contract shall be completed within 720 calendar days or until the issuance of the certificate of completion to the contractor and a period to complete the post construction works indicated in the Terms of Reference.
9. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Melinda M. Docallos
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
BCDA Corporate Center
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Date of issuance: 11 December 2021
AILEEN AN. R. ZOSA
Bids and Awards Committee for Consultancy