REBIDDING: Consultancy Service for the Maintenance, Licensing, Cloud Hosting and Operations of the Build Build Build (BBB) Portal
CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR THE MAINTENANCE, LICENSING, CLOUD HOSTING AND OPERATIONS OF THE BUILD BUILD BUILD PORTAL
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2019 Corporate Budget intends to apply the sum of Six Million Pesos (Php6,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments for Consultancy Service for the Maintenance, Licensing, Cloud Hosting and Operations of the Build Build Build Portal. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
BCDA now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Consultancy Service for the Maintenance, Licensing, Cloud Hosting and Operations of the Build Build Build Portal. The Consultant’s work includes but shall not be limited to the maintenance of the current BBB Portal with the features outlined in the scope of work, management and monitoring of the cloud hosting of the portal including its license, management and monitoring of the Content Management System and its licenses, management and monitoring of the Jobs Portal within the Platform and integration of all Jobs portal of the agencies and their subsidiaries using the existing API of the portal, and the management and monitoring of a Case Management System allowing for citizen’s feedback and monitoring of actions and resolutions.
Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before 03 June 2019, Monday at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Office 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. And the opening of the Eligibility Documents and Eligibility check is on 03 June 2019, Monday at 10:00 AM Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from 11 May 2019 to 03 June 2019 from the BCDA corporate center, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGeps) and from the BCDA website (www.bcda.gov.ph)
- A pre-eligibility conference shall be conducted on 20 May 2019, Thursday at 02:30PM at BCDA corporate center, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2ndAvenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at most five (5) prospective bidders who shall be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for shortlisting are:
- Bidding shall be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- BCDA shall evaluate the bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure. BCDA shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the Technical and Financial Proposals. Bid evaluation criteria and rating system shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The maintenance of the BBB Portal, with all its features, shall be completed within one (1) year. This means that the BBB Portal is running on the Cloud Platform. The contract with the consultant shall be for a period of one (1) year including cloud hosting, licenses, operations, jobs portal integration and maintenance.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
For further information, please refer to: JEFF B. VINAS
Head – Secretariat
Bids & Awards Committee for Consultancy Services
Tel. No. (632) 575-1700
Email address: email@example.com
Date of issue: 11 May 2019
Joanna Eileen M. Capones
Vice Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee – Consultancy Services
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org