Rebid: Concepcion-NCC Sub-transmission Line for the New Clark City
Invitation to Bid for the
Re-bidding of the Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning of the
Concepcion-NCC Sub-transmission Line for the New Clark City
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2019 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Fifty Million Pesos (PhP150,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the design, supply, construction and commissioning of the sub-transmission line to connect the New Clark City (NCC) to the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) Concepcion substation.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for construction of approximately 16 km of power sub-transmission line, to connect the NCC to the NGCP Concepcion substation. Completion of the Works is required within 210 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “B” and a license classification “Medium A” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for Specialty-Electrical Work. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below on 14 February 2019 to 05 March 2019 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM and 06 March 2019 from 8:00AM to 9:00AM (except holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays), or at www.bcda.gov.ph/bids.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on 14 February 2019 to 5 March 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00PM and 6 March 2019 from 8:00AM to 9:00AM (except holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays) from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of fifty thousand pesos (PhP50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 22 February 2019 at 10:00AM at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or 06 March 2019 at 9:00AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 06 March 2019 at 10:00AM at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Aristotle E. Guerrero
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA
BAC for Infrastructure