Re-bidding for the Procurement of Manpower Services for BCDA under a Two-Year Contract
Goods and Services
REBIDDING FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF MANPOWER SERVICES FOR THE
BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA)
UNDER A TWO-YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2021 Corporate Operating Budget intends to apply the sum in Philippine Pesos, inclusive of all applicable taxes, charges, duties and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the first year only, to payments under the contract, as follows:
Name of Contract
ABC (in Php)
Manpower Services for General Support and Janitorial Services for BCDA
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the services of a Manpower Service Provider/s for aforementioned contracts, consisting of 92 personnel who shall perform janitorial, general support and driving services.
- Delivery of the services is required for two (2) years effective 01 May 2021 to 30 April 2022 which may be extended on a periodic month-to-month basis not to exceed an aggregate period of one (1) year. Bidders should have completed, within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00AM to 3:00PM.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting 03 March 2021 up to 25 March 2021 from 8:00AM to 3:00PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, and until 9:00AM AM on 26 March 2021, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Php 25,000.00 for the bidding documents, in compliance with the RIRR of RA 9184:
The complete set of bidding documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (with online coverage) on 11 March 2021 at 10:00 AM at the 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing through Google Meet or Zoom Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
Bids must be duly submitted at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) or by BAC Secretariat at 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 9:00 AM on 26 March 2021. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Opening of bids shall be conducted on 26 March 2021 at 10:00 AM at the 2/F Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned above and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet or Zoom Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida, BAC for Goods Secretariat Head, at firstname.lastname@example.org
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
ARREY A. PEREZ