RE-BIDDING OF OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR THE NEW CLARK CITY SPORTS COMPLEX IN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER, NEW CLARK CITY, TARLAC
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR THE
NEW CLARK CITY SPORTS COMPLEX IN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER, NEW CLARK CITY, TARLAC
- Through the 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA), BCDA intends to apply the sum of Ninety-Eight Million Nine Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php98,900,000.00), inclusive of all applicable government taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Re-Bidding of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services for the New Clark City Sports Complex, New Clark City, Tarlac (“Project”).
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for Re-bidding of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services of the New Clark City Sports Complex which shall perform day-to-day management, administration, operations, and maintenance services for the New Clark City Sports Complex.
- Delivery of services is required for a period of eighteen (18) months upon the issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids (September 2016 to September 2021):
- A Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) similar to the Project and must be equivalent to at least fifty (50%) percent of the ABC; or
- At least two (2) similar Completed Contracts with a total aggregate amount equivalent to at least fifty (50%) percent of the ABC and the largest of these similar contracts must be equivalent to at least twenty-five (25%) percent of the ABC.
In addition, the description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
Similar Contract pertains to Property Management Projects.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non- discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183. The Bidders must have at least five (5) years’ experience in Property Management.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 01 October up to 21 October 2021 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 09:00 AM on 22 October 2021, upon payment of an applicable fee for the bidding documents, amounting to Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php50,000.00), pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB. We accept payment first through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Land Bank account prior to issuance of the Bidding Documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 08 October 2021 at 10:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center (BTC), BGC, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via zoom or google meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be held on 22 October 2021 at 10AM at BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center, BGC, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The Pre-bid Conference and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Bidders may choose to attend them online via zoom or attend in person at the BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Only one (1) representative per interested bidder is allowed to attend the Pre-bid Conference and Opening of Bids and will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocol for Visitors;
- Visitors are required to download the contact tracing app, i.e. StaySafe PH;
- The representative is required to present his/her vaccination card or RT-PCR negative test result valid for 72 hours before he/she can be allowed inside the BCDA office;
- Compliance to social distancing, wearing of face masks, body temperature screening inside BCDA office; and
- Observers/ representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, flu, fever, high body temperature, and sneezing are advised not to proceed to the BCDA Office since they will not be allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and Section 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
RAUL G. BUENSALIDA, Secretariat
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods (BAC-G)
Telephone No.: (02) 8575-1700 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods