RE-BIDDING OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF STP, ACCESS ROAD, AND FREEDOM PARK IN BONIFACIO CAPITAL DISTRICT
Bidding on Going
Invitation to Bid
Construction of Sewage Treatment Plant, Access Road, and Freedom Park in Bonifacio Capital District, Taguig City
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2020 and 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) Funds, intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Fifty One Million One Hundred Sixty Thousand and 00/100 Pesos (Php 151,160,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Sewage Treatment Plant, Access Road, and Freedom Park in Bonifacio Capital District, Taguig City. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the Construction of Sewage Treatment Plant, Access Road, and Freedom Park in Bonifacio Capital District, Taguig City. Completion of the Works is required within Three Hundred Sixty (360) Calendar Days . Prospective bidders must have completed a similar project as defined under the Bid Data Sheet, specifically No. 5.4 thereof. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Prospective bidders must have at least a Category A and License Classification Medium B either for General Engineering-1, General Building-2, or General Building-3 from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB). The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 01 February 2021 to 02 March 2021, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on 03 March 2021 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM .
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA websites provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to submission of bids.
7. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 08 February 2021 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. Bids must be delivered not later than 12:00 PM on 03 March 2021 at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 18.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on 03 March 2021 at 1:00 PM at the address given above.
9. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. The Bidder, by the act of submitting its bid, shall be deemed to have acknowledged that it has carefully reviewed and understood all the terms and conditions contained in the Bidding Documents and that all its inquiries and/or clarifications shall be raised during the Pre-bid Conference and/or within the period prescribed to submit the request for clarifications based on the timetable of bidding activities for the Project.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MELINDA M. DOCALLOS
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
Date of Posting: 01 February 2021
AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Infrastructure