Re-Bidding for the 6-month Lease of High-end Network Cameras & HD Surveillance, Recording & Monitoring System
INVITATION TO BID
RE-BIDDING FOR THE SIX-MONTH LEASE OF HIGH-END NETWORK CAMERAS AND HIGH-DEFINITION (HD) SURVEILLANCE, RECORDING AND MONITORING SYSTEM
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Thirteen Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP13,200,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes, insurance and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the Six (6)-Month Lease of High-End Network Cameras and HD Surveillance, Recording and Monitoring System.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the Lease of High-End Network Cameras and HD Surveillance, Recording and Monitoring System to be installed inside the Clark Civil Aviation Complex, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. Supply, delivery, installation, testing, commissioning and operation of the Project is required within thirty-eight (38) calendar days upon receipt of Notice to Proceed. Prospective bidders must have completed within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project, with a contract amount equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC, or two (2) similar contracts with the aggregate contract amount equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC of the contract subject of bidding.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
The Lowest Calculated Bid shall be determined after evaluation of the bids and should undergo post-qualification before the award.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to foreign bidder who is a citizen, corporation or association of a country, the laws or regulations of which grant reciprocal rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, corporations or associations of the Philippines pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from 09 August 2017 to 28 August 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and 29 August 2017 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P25,000.00) at the address given below.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (www.philgeps.gov.ph) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 16 August 2017 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above, on or before 1:00 PM of 29 August 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 29 August 2017 at 2:00 PM at the address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA