Procurement of various Medicines for Second Semester year 2018
1. Bids above the approved budget for the contract (ABC) shall be automatically disqualified.
2. All entries shall be made in writing preferably using the BCDA Request for Quotation (RFQ) and signed by authorized representative of the company.
3. Samples shall be provided for the rice variety offered.
4. Payment terms shall be within thirty (30) calendar days upon delivery and acceptance, provided all documents are complete.
5. Product warranty shall be for a period of fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of delivery and acceptance. The delivered rice that shall be returned by any of the beneficiaries due to valid reasons within the warranty period must be replaced immediately or not later than three (3) working days upon notice to the supplier.
Please fax your signed quotation together with your Mayor's/Business permit, PhilGEPS and BIR Registration and Omnibus Sworn Statement to 575-1785 or submit to BCDA Reception Area, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
The contract shall then be awarded to the supplier with the Lowest Calculated Bid during the evaluation procedure.
(You may use the attached pro-forma RFQ-Request for Quotation and Omnibus Sworn Statement)
BCDA reserves the right to accept and reject any or all of the quotations received formally, waive minor defects in
forms and requirements, or to accept quotations/s as may be considered most advantageous to the government or to
legal action should the winning bidder refuse to accept the award without justifiable reason/s.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Price: Inclusive of all applicable taxes
Payment: Thirty (30) working days