Procurement of Various Dental Equipment
Invitation to Bid
VARIOUS DENTAL EQUIPMENT
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter
referred to as BCDA), through its Bids and Awards Committee for
Goods (BAC-G), invites Eligible Bidders to bid for the Procurement of Various Dental Equipment with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) in the amount of One Million Six Hundred Fifty-Two Thousand Pesos (Php1,652,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected at the bid opening.
- Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Instruction to Bidders (ITB) of the Bid Documents.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
5. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from 08 October 2019 to 24 October 2019 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:30AM of 25 October 2019 at a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand (PhP5,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (www.philgeps.gov.ph) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
9. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 15 October 2019 at 11:30 AM, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
10. Bids must be duly submitted on or before 25 October 2019 at 10:30 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
11. Bid opening shall be on 25 October 2019 at 11:30 AM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)