PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 5-ROOM PREFABRICATED BARRACKS THROUGH NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
Invitation To Submit Sealed Proposals
PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 5-ROOM
PREFABRICATED BARRACKS THROUGH
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2019 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Pesos (P1,800,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the PROCUREMENT OF SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 5-ROOM PREFABRICATED BARRACKS THROUGH NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT.
- Proposals received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected.
- Proponent with winning proposal shall present and submit the following documents during post-qualification:
- Photocopy of valid Mayor’s Permit, if expired, a copy of the expired Mayor’s Permit and the Official Receipt as proof that the bidder has applied for renewal of the permit issued by the city or municipality where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located;
- Photocopy of DTI Registration for sole proprietorship and partnership and SEC Registration for corporations;
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return and Business Tax Returns (VAT and/or Expanded) filed with authorized agent bank or through EFPS;
- Tax clearance per Executive Order 398, Series of 2005, as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR; and
- Updated Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration.
- The reference date/time to submit sealed proposals is at 10:00 AM of 06 December 2019 at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) located at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Proposals will be opened and evaluated accordingly.
- Opening of proposals shall be on 06 December 2019 at 11:00 AM in the presence of the Proponent’s representatives. The proponents are encouraged to be present during the opening of the proposals although their attendance is not compulsory.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected proponent/s.
- For inquiries regarding this Invitation, please contact the BAC for Goods Secretariat at telephone numbers given below:
Mr. Raul B. Buensalida (02) 8575-1700 local 1772
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (02) 8575-1700 local 1741
Mr. Donald G. Tolentino (02) 8575-1700 local 1789
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (Ret)