PROCUREMENT OF OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR THE NEW CLARK CITY SPORTS COMPLEX IN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER, NEW CLARK CITY, TARLAC
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR THE
NEW CLARK CITY SPORTS COMPLEX IN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER, NEW CLARK CITY, TARLAC
- BCDA, through the 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Three Million Pesos and 00/100 (PhP 103,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable government taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services for the New Clark City Sports Complex, New Clark City, Tarlac (“Project”). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for Procurement of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services of the New Clark City Sports Complex which shall perform day-to-day management, administration, operations, and maintenance services.
- Delivery of services is required for a period of eighteen (18) months upon the issuance of the Notice of Award. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids (June 2016 to June 2021), a Contract similar to the Project and equivalent to at least fifty (50%) percent of the ABC. In addition, the description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
Similar Contract pertains to the Management of a Property of at least 10 hectares in size, with structures.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 10 June 2021 to 08 July 2021, from 8AM to 3PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and on holidays, and on 09 July 2021 from 8AM to 9AM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting on 10 June 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of PhP50,000.00. We accept payment first through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Land Bank account prior to issuance of the Bidding Documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 17 June 2021 at 10:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center, BGC, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via zoom or google meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 09 July 2021 at 10AM at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MR. RAUL BUENSALIDA, Secretariat, Bids and Awards Committee
Telephone No.: (02) 8575-1700
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods