Procurement of Data Center and Network Security Solution
Procurement of Data Center and Network security solution
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2018 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 5,500,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of the Data Center and Network Security Solution.
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of the Data Center and Network Security Solution. Delivery of the Goods is required within 10–60 calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country
the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 05 December 2018 until 21 December 2018 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:00 AM on 26 December 2018, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of the following:
Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) or Total Cost of Lot/s
Cost of Bidding Documents (PhP)
500,000 and below
More than 500,000 up to 1 Million
More than 1 Million up to 5 Million
More than 5 Million up to 10 Million
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 12 December 2018 (Wed) at 1:00 PM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly submitted at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address above on or before 26 December 2018 (Wed), 10:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 26 December 2018 (Wed) at 11:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in form and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Leah Anne R. Maligaya (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1778
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1721
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (Ret)