Procurement of Data Center and Network Security Licenses Subscription
Invitation to Bid
procurement of datacenter and network security licenses subscription
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the Government of the Philippines (GOP) through BCDA’s Corporate Operating Budget for 2020 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 2,500,000.00) inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Data Center and Network Security Licenses Subscription. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of Data Center and Network Security Licenses Subscription. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 27 February 2020 until 18 March 2020 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:00 AM on 19 March 2020, upon payment of Php5,000.00, a non-refundable fee. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 05 March 2020 at 10:00AM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 10:00AM of 19 March 2020.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 19 March 2020 at 11:00AM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its RIRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)