Procurement of Consulting Services for the Web-Based Quad-Media Monitoring Project of BCDA
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a government corporation mandated to transform former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth as stipulated in its mandate - Republic Act No. 7227 otherwise known as the “Bases Conversion and Development Act of 1992”.
2. The BCDA, through its End-user delegated by the Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C), intends to procure and engage the services of a Consultant under Section 53.9 "Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement" of the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9184.
3. The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 500,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all applicable taxes, fees and incidental expenses.
4. The Consultant must:
a. be registered with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (https://www.philgeps.gov.ph);
b. be any of the following:
● duly-licensed Filipino/sole proprietorship
● partnerships duly organized under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and of which at least sixty percent (60%) of the interest belongs to citizens of the Philippines
● cooperatives duly organized under the laws of the Philippines
● persons/entities forming themselves into a joint venture, i.e. a group of two (2) or more persons/entities that intend to be jointly and severally or liable for a particular contract; provided, however, that Filipino ownership or interest thereof shall be at least sixty percent (60%). For this purpose, Filipino ownership or interest shall be based on the contributions of each of the members of each joint venture as specified in their JVA.
c. be a reputable media monitoring, data analytics, or insight solutions service provider/agency which has been in operations for at least two (2) years. In the case of joint ventures, the lead consulting firm should have at least two (2) years of business operation;
d. have at least two (2) years of experience in online quad-media monitoring;
e. have handled at least one (1) relevant online quad-media monitoring project for a period of two (2) years;
f. have a Quad-Media Monitoring Team composed of three (3) key members: Overall Project Manager, Systems Manager, and Account Manager with at least two (2) years of experience in web-based quad-media monitoring as related to the function in the team.
g. be assessed based on the most favorable compliance with the criteria.
5. The detailed Scope of Services and Deliverables of the Consultant are likewise indicated in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) for the Project.
6. The Consultant shall be evaluated using the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE) procedure.
7. The criteria and rating for the selection of the winning Consultant are as follows:
|Evaluation Criteria||Score||Minimum Required Score|
|A) Applicable Experience of the Consultant||40%||28%|
|1. Applicable Years of Experience of the Consultant / Firm|
|2. Relevant projects completed|
|B) Qualification of Personnel who shall be assigned to the project||20%||14%|
|C) Plan of Approach and Methodology||40%||28%|
|1. Substance of the General Approach and Methodology|
|2. Work Plan|
|3. One-Week Trial Period of the Web-based System|
|T O T A L||100%||70%|
Prospective bidders must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) on each criterion.
8. The Consultant is required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as the basis for the bid evaluation:
a. EF 1 - Eligibility Documents (PhilGEPS Registration)
b. TPF 1 - Statement of All Completed Government and Private Contracts
c. TPF 2 - Summary of Completed Services for the Past 2 Years (All Completed Government and Private Contracts)
d. TPF 3 - Summary of Curriculum Vitae
e. TPF 4 (A to C) - Curriculum Vitae (CV) for Proposed Professional Staff
f. TPF 5 - Format of CV of the Firm/Entity
g. TPF 6 - Statement of Consulting Services with at least PhP 250,000.00 Contract for the Past 2 Years
h. TPF 7 - Certificate of Availability of Key Personnel
i. TPF 8 - Plan of Approach and Methodology
j. TPF 9 - Accomplishment Report
k. FPF 1 - Financial Proposal Submission Form
l. Omnibus Sworn Statement (duly notarized)
m. Bid Securing Declaration Form (duly notarized)
9. The Consultant is required to submit its Financial Proposal (FPF 1) in a separate sealed envelope. The Financial Proposal shall not exceed the ABC, and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, and other charges imposed under applicable laws.
Financial Proposals received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
10. The contract shall be effective for one (1) year, covering the period of 06 January 2024 to 05 January 2025.
11. Pre-bid Conference. The BCDA will hold a Pre-bid Conference on 15 November 2023, Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing via:
12. Deadline for Submission of Proposal. The Bid Proposal must be duly received through manual/physical submission at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 21 November 2023, Tuesday, 9:00 a.m.. Late submission of Bid Proposal shall not be accepted. The bidders may submit their Bid Proposal before the deadline for submission of bids to avoid late submission. The editable bid forms may be downloaded using the link below:
Please be reminded that the reference time that will be followed shall be the computer system clock at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bidders are advised to synchronize their timepieces therewith.
13. Opening of Bid Proposals. Opening of Bid Proposals shall be on 21 November 2023, Tuesday, 10:00 a,m. at the BCDA Office, BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and/or through:
The Bid Proposal will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or its authorized representative who chooses to attend the activity. Attendance of the bidders during the opening of the Bid Proposal is not mandatory, but merely discretionary or optional.
14. The BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, annul the procurement process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder.
15. For further information, please refer to:
Vice President, BCDA Public Affairs
+639 088 998 578
Issuance Date: 13 November 2023
Vice President, BCDA Public Affairs