1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2023 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Hundred Seventeen Million Two Hundred Seventy Three Thousand Five Hundred Twenty and 00/100 Pesos (PhP117,273,520.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Consulting Services for the Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design (DAED) of New Clark City (NCC) Projects (Remaining Roads and Utilities). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2.The BCDA now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the Consulting Services for the Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design (DAED) of New Clark City (NCC) Projects (Remaining Roads and Utilities). Eligibility documents of interested bidders must be duly received on or before 28 September 2023, 9:00 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference on 11 September 2023, 1:00 PM, at BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing via:
Zoom Link for the Meeting
Meeting ID: 967 9242 0310
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the BCDA website (bcda.gov.ph/bids) or at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from:
a. 2 September to 28 September 2023 for purposes of Eligibility and Shortlisting; and
b. until 9:00 AM, 13 November 2023 for the submission of Technical and Financial Proposals.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on the dates and from the address given above and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Fifty Thousand and 00/100 (Php 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA website (bcda.gov.ph/bids), provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The BAC-C shall draw up the short list of Consultants from those who have submitted Expressions of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of at most five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
|Evaluation Criteria for Shortlisting
||Minimum Required Score
|a) Applicable Experience of the Consultant
|b) Qualification of the Key personnel to be assigned full time to the Project
|c) Current Workload of the Consultant relative to its capacity
|T O T A L
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) on each criterion to be shortlisted.
7. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
8. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using Quality Cost-Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
9. The contract shall be completed within nine (9) months or until the issuance of the Certificate of Completion to the Consultant.
10. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
12. The reference time that will be followed shall be the computer system clock at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Interested bidders are advised to synchronize their timepieces therewith.
13. For further information, please refer to:
Maricar Gay S. Savella-Villamil
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
BCDA Corporate Center
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Tel.No: (02) 8575-1781
Date of issuance/posting: September 2, 2023
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services