PROCUREMENT OF CLOUD-BASED PROCUREMENT AND ASSET MONITORING SYSTEM
PROCUREMENT OF CLOUD-BASED PROCUREMENT AND
ASSET MONITORING SYSTEM
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through 2021 BCDA’s Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the amount of Two Million Pesos (Php 2,000,000.00), inclusive of all applicable government taxes and fees, being the total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Procurement of Cloud-based Procurement and Asset Monitoring System.
Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of cloud-based Procurement and Asset Monitoring System. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years (October 2018 to October 2021) prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Instruction to Bidders (ITB) of the Bid Documents.
The Delivery of the Goods is required within twelve (12) months, from the receipt of Notice to Proceed.
- Selection of winning bidders will be through public bidding procedures pursuant to Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR). Participation is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 RIRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City during business hours from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders at the above-given address starting 27 November 2021 up to 19 December 2021 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays, and until 9:00 AM on 20 December 2021 (Monday), upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand pesos (Php 5,000.00), pursuant to the RIRR of RA 9184:
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 06 December 2021 (Monday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing (online coverage) which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 20 December 2021 (Monday) at 9:00 AM.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be held on 20 December 2021 (Monday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center, BGC, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
10. The Pre-bid Conference and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Bidders may choose to attend online via zoom or attend in person at the BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Only one (1) representative per interested bidder is allowed to attend the Pre-bid Conference and Opening of Bids and will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocol for Visitors;
- Visitors are required to download the contact tracing app, i.e. StaySafe PH;
- The representative is required to present his/her vaccination card or RT-PCR negative test result valid for 72 hours before he/she can be allowed inside the BCDA office;
- Compliance to social distancing, wearing of face masks, body temperature screening inside BCDA office; and
- Observers/representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms such as cough, flu, fever, high body temperature, and sneezing are advised not to proceed to the BCDA Office since they will not be allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
11. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
12. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida
Head, BAC for Goods Secretariat
(02) 8575-1700 local 1731 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS (BAC-G)
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG