PROCUREMENT OF APPRAISAL SERVICES FOR THE VALUATION OF VARIOUS BCDA PROPERTIES
INVITATION TO BID
PROCUREMENT OF APPRAISAL SERVICES FOR
THE VALUATION OF VARIOUS BCDA PROPERTIES
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through its 2023 Corporate Operating Budget (COB) intends to procure the services of THREE Appraisal Companies for the Valuation of Various BCDA Properties, hereinafter, “The Project”. The Project consists of 3 Lots - Lot 1, Lot 2 and Lot 3.
The BCDA intends to apply ONE MILLION, NINE HUNDRED NINETY-TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NINETY-TWO and 00/100 (PHP 1,992,592.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, charges and fees, corresponding to the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) per Lot.
The TOTAL ABC of FIVE MILLION NINE HUNDRED SEVENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED SEVENTY-SIX PESOS and 00/100 (Php 5,977,776.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, charges and fees, shall correspond to the procurement of the LOWEST CALCULATED AND RESPONSIVE BIDDER per Lot for a total of three (3) Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bidders (LCRB) for the Project.
Bids received in excess of the ABC per LOT shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Bidders may submit bids for all 3 lots ( Lot 1, Lot 2 and Lot 3). Should a Bidder be found to have submitted the Lowest Calculated and Responsive Bid (LCRB) for one or more Lots, BCDA shall award only 1 Lot corresponding to the Bidder’s lowest bid. Correspondingly, its bid for the other Lots shall be automatically excluded from the list of bids for other lots.
2. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA) now invites bids for the PROCUREMENT OF APPRAISAL SERVICES FOR THE VALUATION OF THE VARIOUS BCDA PROPERTIES.
2.1 Bidders should:
a. Have at least seven (7) years of experience in real estate appraisal;
b. Have undertaken at least 20 projects from 2016 to present;
c. Should have completed, within seven (7) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC; or at least two (2) similar contracts and the aggregate contract amount should be equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC, with the largest of these similar contracts equivalent to at least twenty five percent (25%) of the ABC.
The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday - Friday, from 8;00 a.m. to 5;00 p.m. and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31 st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City starting 26 May 2023 (Friday) from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 12:00 PM on 14 June 2023 (Wednesday), upon payment of an applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB,
The cost of bidding documents is Php 5,000.00.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or via online fund transfer to BCDA Account.
The Bidding Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). Only bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
6. BCDA shall hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 02 June 2023 (Friday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 12:00 PM, 14 June 2023 (Wednesday). Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 14 June 2023 (Wednesday) at 1:00 PM (for Lot 1), 2:30 PM (for Lot 2), 4:00 PM (for Lot 3) at the same given address above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The Pre-bid Conference and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Prospective bidders may choose to attend online via zoom or in person at BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Attendees to the Pre-bid Conference and Opening of Bids will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocols; and
- Observers/representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms are not allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
11. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA) reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
12. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
BAC for Goods Secretariat
BIDS AND AWARD COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOCELYN L. CANIONES
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods