Metro Manila Greenways (Design and Build)
* Bid Bulletin No. 3 issued - Changing the Invitation to Bid - to PCAB License Category Large AA, License Classification Large A
* Download the new Timetable / Schedule of Activities
INVITATION TO BID (DESIGN AND BUILD) METRO MANILA GREENWAYS PROJECT: MAKATI-BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY SEGMENT PHASE I – DESIGN AND BUILD OF AN ELEVATED WALKWAY FROM METRO RAIL TRANSIT BUENDIA STATION TO BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) Funds under the Department of Transportation, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Four Hundred Five Million Six Hundred Ninety Three Thousand and Nine Hundred and 0/100 (Php405,693,900.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the Metro Manila Greenways Project: Makati-Bonifacio Global City Segment Phase I – Design and Build of an Elevated Walkway from Metro Rail Transit Buendia Station to Bonifacio Global City. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the Metro Manila Greenways Project: Makati-Bonifacio Global City Segment Phase I – Design and Build of an Elevated Walkway from Metro Rail Transit Buendia Station to Bonifacio Global City. Completion of the Works is required in Three Hundred Sixty Five (365) Calendar Days. Prospective bidders must have completed a similar project, both in design and construction, with a contract amount of not less than fifty percent (50%) of the ABC or a combination of one (1) completed similar construction project with a contract amount of at least 50% of the ABC and one (1) completed similar design project with a final design cost of at least 50% of the ABC. For this purpose, similar contracts shall refer to completed elevated walkway, overpass, flyover or bridge. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through an open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.” Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “AAA” and a license classification “Large B” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Engineering. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Friday, 14 September 2018 to Thursday, 18 October 2018 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on Friday, 19 October 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00). It may also be downloaded from the websites of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS). Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
7. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Tuesday, 25 September 2018, 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. Bids must be submitted not later than Friday, 19 October 2018, 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 18. Late bids shall not be accepted. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on Friday, 19 October 2018, 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to the BAC Secretariat:
Ms. Lohren Cabellon or Mr. Aris Guerrero
Telnos : 575-1780 / 575-1788
Date of Posting: 9/14/18
(Sgd.) AILEEN AN. R. ZOSA Chairperson BAC for Infrastructure