Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of Survey Grade Drone with Real Time Kinematic (RTK) and Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR)
Goods and Services
|1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through the BCDA’s CY 2022 Corporate Operating Budget intends to apply the sum One Million Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (Php1,750,000.00) inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) under the Procurement of Survey Grade Drone with Real TIme Kinematic (RTK) and Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) with Invitation to Bid Number (ITB) No./Reference No./Project ID no./APP Code is BG2022-136.
The Table hereunder shows the details,
ABC - Amount (Php) - 1,750,000.00
1 Lot Survey-Grade Drone
Survey Grade Drone
GNSS RTK Receiver
*inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges. Bids received in excess of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of Survey Grade Drone with Real Time Kinematic (RTK) and Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR). Delivery of the Goods is required within thirty (30) calendar days from the receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 24 November 2022 up to 13 December 2022 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 1:00 PM on 14 December 2022, upon payment of an applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, as follows:
The cost of the bidding documents is Php 5,000.00.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or online transfer.
It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 2 December 2022 (Friday) at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google Meet/Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC-G Secretariat by the prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the 9F One West Aeropark Building Industrial Estate - 5, Clark Global City Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga on or before 1:00 PM on 14 December 2022 (Wednesday).
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 14 December 2022 (Wednesday) at 1:30 PM at the 9F One West Aeropark Building Industrial Estate - 5, Clark Global City Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet/Zoom. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
10. The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
Prospective bidders are expected to have read the bidding documents including the
technical specifications prior to attending the pre-bid conference.
For further information, please refer to:
Darlene B. Ganub
Head, BAC Secretariat
You may visit the website below for downloading of Bidding Documents:
Issuance Date of Bidding Documents: November 24, 2022
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG