Invitation to Bid for procurement of Supply, Delivery, and Installation of 5-Room Prefabricated Barracks
Invitation to Bid for
Procurement of supply, delivery, and installation of 5-room Prefabricated Barracks
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through its Corporate Operating Budget for 2019 intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Million Five Hundred Thousand (Php1,500,000.00), inclusive of delivery charge, installation cost, and all applicable taxes, duties, and fees, broken down into two (2) lots:
5-Room Prefabricated Barracks
Construction Material for Site Preparation
being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot involving the Procurement of Supply, Delivery, and Installation of 5-Room Prefabricated Barracks. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically be rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for Supply, Delivery, and Installation of 5-Room Prefabricated Barracks in the 3rd Mechanized Infantry (Makatarungan) Battalion Headquarters located at Barangay Burgos, San Jose, Tarlac.
- Delivery of the Goods is required within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 06 March 2019 (Wed) to 26 March 2019 (Tue) from 8:00AM to 5:00PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 10:00AM of 27 March 2019
(Wed) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand & 00/100 (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 14 March 2019 (Thur) at 10:00AM, at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be opened to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above, on or before 10:00AM of 27 March 2019 (Wed). All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 27 March 2019 (Wed) at 11:00AM at the address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1721
Ms. Leah Anne R. Maligaya (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1778
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)