Invitation to Bid for Procurement of One (1) Year Rental of Twenty-One (21) Multifunction Color Copy Machines for CY 2023
Invitation to Bid
Procurement of One (1) Year Rental of Twenty-One (21) Multifunction Color Copy Machines for CY 2023
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2023 Corporate Operating Budget (COB), intends to apply the sum of Three Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos and 0/100 (P3,200,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the ONE (1) YEAR RENTAL OF TWENTY-ONE (21) COLOR MULTIFUNCTION COPY MACHINES FOR CY 2023. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the One (1) Year Rental of Twenty-One (21) Color Multifunction Copy Machines. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC; or at least two (2) similar contracts and the aggregate contract amount should be equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC, with the largest of these similar contracts equivalent to at least twenty-five percent (25%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Prospective bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City starting 21 February 2023 up to 14 March 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00 AM on 14 March 2023, upon payment of an applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, as follows:
The cost of the bidding documents is Php5,000.00.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or via online fund transfer to BCDA Account.
The Bidding Documents may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). Only bidders who purchased the Bidding Documents will be allowed to submit bids.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 28 February 2023 at 2:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2F Bonifacio Technology Center (BTC), BGC, Taguig City and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via zoom or google meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly submitted on or before 14 March 2023 at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) located at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 14 March 2023 at 10:00 AM on the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Pre-bid Conference and the Opening of Bids are hybrid events. Prospective bidders may choose to attend online via zoom or in person at the BTC Office.
For those attending in person, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Attendees to the Pre-bid Conference and Opening of Bids will be required to follow the BCDA Health Protocols; and
- Observers/representatives who show signs of COVID-19 related symptoms are not allowed to enter the BCDA premises.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Darlene B. Ganub
Head, BAC for Goods Secretariat
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
Bids and Awards Committee for Goods