INVITATION TO BID PROCUREMENT OF THE ENDPOINT AND DATA CENTER SECURITY MAINTENANCE
Invitation to Bid
PROCUREMENT OF THE ENDPOINT AND DATA CENTER SECURITY MAINTENANCE
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2019 Corporate Operating Budget, intends to apply the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php1,500,000.00), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of the Endpoint and Data Center Security Maintenance
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Procurement of the Endpoint and Data Center Security Maintenance. Delivery of the Goods is required within 10–15 calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country
the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Goods Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 17 August 2019 until 03 September 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 12:00 NN on 04 September 2019, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand & 00/100 (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the
submission of their bids.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 26 August 2019 (Monday) at 11:30 AM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly submitted at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address above on or before 04 September 2019 (Wednesday) at 12:00 Noon. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 04 September 2019 (Wednesday) at 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in form and requirement as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, to annul or cancel the bidding process, to declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1721
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
ATTY. MA. SOLEDAD C. SAN PABLO