Invitation to Bid for the Design and Build of the National Academy of Sports (NAS) -Phase 2 at New Clark City
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2022 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Two Hundred Seventy-Three Million Seven Hundred Forty Thousand Pesos (PHP 273,740,000.00) inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Design and Build of the National Academy of Sports (NAS) -Phase 2 at New Clark City (Project). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the above procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within Four Hundred Twenty-Six (426) Calendar Days after the issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 26 July 2023 to 22 August 2023 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 23 August 2023, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN at the BCDA office address indicated below.
5. All payments of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Fifty Thousand (Php 50,000.00) shall be made through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Landbank prior to issuance of the bidding documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the email address email@example.com.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA websites, provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to submission of bids.
6. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 02 August 2023 at 9:30 AM, at BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. Please check the BCDA website for advisories regarding the participation in the Pre-Bid Conference.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before 23 August 2023 at 12:00 Noon. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.1.
9. Bid opening shall be on 23 August 2023, 1:30 PM at BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MARY GRACE PADIN
Acting Head, SBAC-NAS Secretariat
Tel: (02) 8575-1780
Date of Posting: 26 July 2023
RICHARD BRIAN M. CEPE
Special Bids and Awards Committee for NAS