Invitation to Bid for the Construction of Various Structures and Facilities within the 100-hectare Area at Bataan Technology Park, Morong, Bataan
Invitation to Bid for the CONSTRUCTION OF VARIOUS STRUCTURES AND FACILITIES WITHIN THE 100-HECTARE AREA AT BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Three Billion Forty-Six Million Eight Hundred Sixty Two Thousand Seven Hundred Eighty-Eight and 77/100 (Php 3,046,862,788.77), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Various Structure and Facilities within the 100-hectare Area at Bataan Technology Park, Morong Bataan. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within Seven Hundred Twenty (720) Calendar Days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criteria as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08 September 2021 to 14 October 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 15 October 2021, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 08 September 2021 to 14 October 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 15 October 2021, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at the BCDA office address given below.
All payments of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Seventy-Five Thousand (Php 75,000.00) shall be made through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Landbank prior to issuance of the bidding documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA website, provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to submission of bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 16 September 2021 at 10:00 AM, at the BCDA office address given below and/or through video conferencing/webcasting via https://zoom.us/j/93565941544?pwd=VGlXYjBDQjIrckxuN25tVWplcm1Ndz09 with Meeting ID: 935 6594 1544 and Passcode: 898460 which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address given below on or before 15 October 2021 at 12:00 Noon. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.1.
9. Bid opening shall be on 15 October 2021, 1:00 PM at the BCDA office address given below and/or through video conferencing/webcasting via https://zoom.us/j/93751174573?pwd=cDJtQzZlQmkxYm9ZTmdyRy9kcVRoZz09 with Meeting ID: 937 5117 4573 and Passcode: 537211. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representative who chooses to attend the activity.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Marinell R. Paclibar
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
Tel: (02) 8575-1780
Date of Posting: 08 September 2021
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure