DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN (DAED) OF THE SECOND RUNWAY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT OF THE CLARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Request for Expression of Interest for the
DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN (DAED) OF THE SECOND RUNWAY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT OF THE
CLARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the General Appropriations Act (GAA), intends to apply the sum of One Hundred Ninety-Nine Million Eight Hundred Thirty-One Thousand Six Hundred Seventy-Five and 00/100 Pesos (PhP 199,831,675.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN (DAED) OF THE SECOND RUNWAY INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT OF THE CLARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
- Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Eligibility Documents including the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from the BCDA Website (http://www.bcda.gov.ph/) or can be secured, free of charge, by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 03 July 2021 to 22 July 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and 23 July 2021 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
- BCDA now calls for the submission of Expression of Interest for the Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design (DAED) of the Second Runway Infrastructure Project of the Clark International Airport.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference (online coverage) on 08 July 2021 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online Pre-Eligibility Conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 23 July 2021 at 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City. The opening of the Eligibility Documents shall be on 23 July 2021 at 1:30 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested Consultants must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.net/) as legitimate service providers of the Government.
- The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR).
The qualifications of the consultants are the following:
- The DAED Consultant (in case of a Joint Venture, at least one of the JV partners) should be a reputable firm with at least ten (10) years of business operation in DAED and should have undertaken at least one (1) Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design of airports or airfields contract equivalent to 50% of the ABC for the last fifteen (15) years.
The shortlisted bidders shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
- Relevant Experience of the Consultant. (30%).
- Qualifications of the Key Personnel to be assigned to the Project. (50%)
- Current Workload of Key Personnel relative to capacity. (20%)
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted Consultants may purchase the Bid Documents at a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php50,000.00) at BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding and is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- BCDA shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure with an 85/15 ratio. The technical proposal shall be given a weight of eighty-five percent (85%) and the financial proposal a weight of fifteen percent (15%).
- The Consultant will provide Detailed Architectural and Engineering Design (DAED) of the Second Runway Infrastructure Project of the Clark International Airport during the entire construction period of Two-Hundred Seventy (270) Calendar Days
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
ENGR. MARINELL R. PACLIBAR
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
BCDA Corporate Center
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St., corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Tel. No.: (02)8575-1781
ENGR. JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
BAC for Consulting Services