DESIGN AND BUILD OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) PHASE 1 AT NEW CLARK CITY
INVITATION TO BID
DESIGN AND BUILD FOR THE NATIONAL SPORTS ACADEMY - PHASE 1
AT NEW CLARK CITY
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2021 GAA, intends to apply the sum of Five Hundred Sixty Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand and 00/100 Pesos (PhP 568,400,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, under a modified payment scheme, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the Design and Build for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) Phase 1 at New Clark City.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Design and Build of National Academy of Sports - Phase 1 at New Clark City. Completion of Works is required in Two Hundred Ten (210) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed design and construction of similar projects with a contract amount equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. In the event that the design and construction shall be accomplished separately by the parties in a JV, Consortium, sub-contracting, or partnerships, as the case may be, the party that will accomplish the design should have at least one similar project, of which the cost of the final design is equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC, while the party tasked to accomplish the construction component, should have at least one similar project, of which the cost of the constructed project is equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC.
Similar projects should be multi-sports gym, stadium, arena or indoor sports facility.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bid Documents, particularly in Section II (Instruction to Bidders). Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “AAA” and a license classification “Large B” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Engineering. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA through the SBAC Secretariat at the address and contact details given below. Questions and Clarifications regarding the Bid Documents may be submitted from Friday, 29 January 2021 to Friday, 26 February 2021 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Seventy-Five Thousand Pesos (PhP75,000.00). We require payment first through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Land Bank account prior to issuance of the Bidding Documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details.
It may also be downloaded from the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Tuesday, 09 February 2021 at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
- Bids must be delivered not later than Friday, 26 February 2021 at 12:00 NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 1.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on 26 February 2021 at 1:30 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
- The selection of a successful bid shall be based on the best and final offer which is compliant and responsive with the technical and financial requirements of the Project.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
SUZANNE MARIE R. RAMOS
Head Secretariat, SBAC for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) - Phase 1
Mobile Number: (02) 8575-1700
Date of Posting: 29 January 2021
ENGR. JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
SBAC for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) - Phase 1