Consulting Services for the Inauguration of New Clark City Phase 1A
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR
THE CONSULTING SERVICES FOR
THE INAUGURATION OF NEW CLARK CITY PHASE 1A
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2019 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Fifteen Million Pesos (PhP15,000,000.00) inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees, and incidental expenses, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the procurement of Consulting Services for the Inauguration of New Clark City Phase 1A. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Eligibility Documents including the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from BCDA website (www.bcda.gov.ph) or can be secured by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center at the BCDA Corporate Office, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Cityfrom 31 July 2019 to 15 August 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, and 16 August 2019 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
- The BCDA now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the procurement of theConsulting Services for the Inauguration of New Clark City Phase 1A.
- Prospective bidders must submit their eligibility documents on or before 16 August, 2019 Friday 9:30 A.M. at the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) Corporate Office (same office above). Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion. The opening of Eligibility Documents is on the same day at 10:00 A.M. at the BCDA Corporate Office.
- A Pre-eligibility Conference for the discussion of the Eligibility requirements will be on09 August 2019 Friday, 3:30PM at the BCDA Corporate Office.
- The BAC for Consulting Services (BAC-C) shall draw up a shortlist of at most five (5) consultants from those who have submitted the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). Shortlisted bidders shall be entitled to submit bids.
- The bidder must be registered with PhilGEPS and must have the following qualifications:
- A reputable event or multimedia production firm which has been in business operation for at least five (5) years and has completed similar projects (e.g. product/brand launch, seminars, conferences, trade shows, company/organization milestone events, etc.) from 2015 to 2019.
- Must have produced and executed at least two (2) similar projects (e.g. product/brand launch, seminars, conferences, trade shows, company/organization milestone events, etc.) from 2015 up to 2019.
- Must have produced and executed at least two (2) similar projects (e.g. product/brand launch, seminars, conferences, trade shows, company/organization milestone events, etc.) from 2015 up to 2019 with a contract value per project equivalent to 50% of the ABC.
- The Consulting Firm must assign an events management team with at least three (3) years of experience in the management and execution of events similar to the project (e.g. product/brand launch, seminars, conferences, trade shows, company/organization milestone events, etc.) or as related to his/her field of expertise.
- The Consultant shall be assessed based on the most favorable compliance with the criteria set by BCDA as follows:
Required Minimum Score
1. Applicable experience of the Consultant (Track record)
2. Quality of personnel to be assigned to the Project (Profile and Qualification of personnel who shall be assigned to the project)
3. Current Workload of the personnel relative to capacity
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of sixty percent (60%) to be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted eligible bidders may purchase the Bid Documents at a non-refundable fee of Php 25,000.00 at the BCDA Corporate Officer (same address above).
- Bidding shall be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures and is subject to the conditions for eligibility as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- BCDA shall evaluate the bids using the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE) procedure.
- The contract for the consulting services for the inauguration of the New Clark City Phase 1A shall take effect from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and shall remain in force and in effect until January 31, 2020.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
- For further information, please refer to the BAC-C Secretariat Mr. Darryl F. Garcia at telephone number (02) 575-1700 local 1756 or send email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENGR. JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
BAC for Consulting Services