Consultant for the 2018 BCDA Stakeholder Satisfaction Study
Request for Quotation
For the Selection of a Consultant for the 2018 BCDA STAKEHOLDER SATISFACTION STUDY
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a government corporation mandated to transform former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth. Its major stakeholder is the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), and 14 other government beneficiaries prescribed by its charter, Republic Act 7227.
- BCDA acknowledges the importance of stakeholder satisfaction as it pursues its mandate of development. By measuring stakeholders’ feedback toward its programs and services, BCDA has basis for necessitating improvements in its operations.
- In view of this, BCDA will procure and engage a Consultant that will conduct the BCDA 2018 Stakeholder Study, a project which entails scholarly research on the satisfaction level of stakeholders towards BCDA’s programs and projects; and on public awareness, and perception on BCDA’s corporate reputation and image.
- It is imperative that the BCDA 2018 Stakeholder Study be conducted by an independent third party research firm as guided by the “Standard Guidelines of the GCG on the Conduct of the Customer Satisfaction Survey of the GOCCS under the jurisdiction of the GCG,” the Performance Evaluation System Guidebook of the Governance Commission on Government-Owned and -Controlled Corporations (GCG), ISO 9001:2015 Standards, and the Terms of Reference for the 2018 BCDA Stakeholder Satisfaction Study.
- The Consultant shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- The CONSULTANT to be hired shall be responsible for the following:
- The CONSULTANT shall perform research work for the BCDA 2018 Stakeholder Study, and shall adhere to the “GCG Standard Guideline on the Conduct of Customer Satisfaction Survey of the GOCCs under the Jurisdiction of GCG,” which forms part of the Terms of Reference (TOR).
- The CONSULTANT shall perform data collection and data processing necessary for the BCDA 2018 Stakeholder Satisfaction Study based on the attached GCG Standard Guideline, which will form part of the TOR.
- The BCDA shall draw up a list of consultants from those who have submitted their Letter of Intent, Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal, in accordance with the provisions of the revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184).
- The CONSULTANT shall be evaluated based on the procedure wherein the Technical and Financial Proposal are given weights of 85% and 15%, respectively. The QCBE procedure is described under Section 33.2.1b of Republic Act 9184 and its 2016 Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- The criteria and rating system for the selection of the winning consultant are as follows:
Minimum Technical Score
Applicable Years of Experience of the Consultant/Firm (20%)
Similar projects completed (20%)
Qualification of personnel who shall be assigned to the project (20%)
Research Design (40%)
The Minimum Technical Score of 70% should be met.
10. The CONSULTANT is also required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as basis for the technical evaluation.
The CONSULTANT is required to submit the following documents described in Annex H of the Revised IRR of RA 9184 under “Appendix A: Documentary Requirement of Alternative Methods of Procurement as bases for technical evaluation by BCDA.
Annex A: Valid and current Mayor’s Permit (city or municipal)/
Municipal License, where the principal place of business of the
prospective bidder is located.
Annex B: 2017 Income/Business Tax Return
Annex C: PhilGEPS Registration Number
Annex D: Company Profile
Annex E: List of similar ongoing and completed projects of the firm
from October 15, 2016 to present (Technical Proposal Form 2
Annex F: CV of Consultant’s Assigned Key Team Members
Each CV should show the length of experience and a list of ongoing and completed projects handled from October 15, 2016 until the present (Technical Proposal Form 2)
Annex G: Omnibus Sworn Statement (Technical Proposal Form 3)
11. The CONSULTANT is also required to submit the Financial Proposal in a separate sealed envelope together with the above-mentioned requirements/documents. The financial proposals shall not exceed the approved budget for the contract and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws. Only the financial proposals of the consultants who meet the minimum technical score of 70% will be opened.
- This contract shall be effective for four (4) months from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed with an approved budget of the Contract of Eight Hundred Thousand Pesos Only (Php800,000.00), inclusive of applicable taxes and fees. The CONSULTANT will be paid in full upon submission to and acceptance by BCDA of a final report on the BCDA 2018 Stakeholder Study as indicated in Section V. of the Terms of Reference. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
13. The BCDA invites interested consultants to participate in the procurement process and submit their Letter of Intent; Technical Proposal composed of the afore-cited Annexes A to G, and the Financial Proposal by hand on or before 12 October 2018, Friday, 5:00 p.m.
14. The Letter of Intent, the Technical and Financial Proposals shall be submitted by hand to the address below:
Assistant Vice President, Corporate Communication Office
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
Your office may also contact Ms. Maricar Gay S. Villamil thru telephone number 575-1735; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Vice President
Corporate Communication Office