CONSTRUCTION OF VARIOUS STRUCTURES AND FACILITIES WITHIN THE 100- HECTARE AREA AT BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN – PHASE 1 PACKAGE 3
INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF VARIOUS STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES WITHIN THE 100-HECTARE AREA AT BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN – PHASE 1 PACKAGE 3
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Two Billion Eight Hundred Ninety Seven Million Five Hundred Forty Six Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety Five and 33/100 (Php 2,897,546,895.33), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Various Structure and Facilities within the 100-hectare Area at Bataan Technology Park, Morong Bataan – Phase 1 Package 3. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within Six Hundred Thirty (630) Calendar Days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 18 October 2021 to 23 November 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 24 November 2021, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 18 October 2021 to 23 November 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 24 November 2021, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at the BCDA office address indicated below.
All payments of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Seventy-Five Thousand (Php 75,000.00) shall be made through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Landbank prior to issuance of the bidding documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the email address email@example.com.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA websites, provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to submission of bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 25 October 2021, 10:00 AM, at BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City, and/or through video conferencing/webcasting via https://bcda-gov-ph.zoom.us/j/99101321349?pwd=Q0VQY09wNXNRL1NrektNQkQ3ODZ6Zz09 with Meeting ID: 991 0132 1349 and Passcode: 967426 which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before 12:00 Noon of 24 November 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on 24 November 2021 at BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City, and/or through video conferencing/webcasting via https://bcda-gov-ph.zoom.us/j/99760245008?pwd=Rys5ZWR5dThhWVl2RmsyUHJ3MmtyQT09 with Meeting ID: 997 6024 5008 and Passcode: 263061 Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MARINELL R. PACLIBAR
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
Tel: (02) 8575-1780
Office Address: BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City
Date of Posting: 18 October 2021
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure