Construction of the Terrestrial of the Cable Network Corridor - Segment B
Invitation to Bid
CONSTRUCTION OF THE TERRESTRIAL OF THE CABLE NETWORK CORRIDOR FOR THE LUZON BYPASS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT
SEGMENT B - LA UNION TO PANGASINAN
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2018 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Four Hundred Forty One Million Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Eighty Seven and 27/100 Pesos (PhP 441,750,087.27), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for the Construction of the Terrestrial of the Cable Network Corridor for the Luzon Bypass Infrastructure Project Segment B (La Union to Pangasinan). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the said construction project. Completion of the Works is required in Two Hundred Ten (210) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through an open competitive bidding procedure using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders must have at least a license category “AA” and a license classification “Large A” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Building (Building and Industrial Plant), General Engineering (Roads, Highway Pavement, Railways, Airport, Horizontal Structures and Bridges), or Specialty (Communication Facilities and Electrical). The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Tuesday, June 26, 2018 to Thursday, July 19, 2018 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on Friday, July 20, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Fifty Thousand and 00/100 Pesos (PhP 50,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph).
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Tuesday, July 03, 2018, 1:30 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before Friday, July 20, 2018, 12:00 PM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on Friday, July 20, 2018, 1:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Aristotle E. Guerrero
Head Secretariat BAC Infra
Tel: 575-1788 or 575-1789
(Sgd.) AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) for Infrastructure