Construction of Fronthaul of the Cable Network Corridor for the Luzon Bypass Infrastructure Project
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2018 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Twenty Five Million Two Hundred Sixty Nine Thousand Five Hundred Seventy Five Pesos and 89/100 (Php25,269,575.89), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the CONSTRUCTION OF FRONTHAUL OF THE CABLE NETWORK CORRIDOR FOR THE LUZON BYPASS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT located in Baler, Aurora and in San Fernando, La Union.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the CONSTRUCTION OF FRONTHAUL OF THE CABLE NETWORK CORRIDOR FOR THE LUZON BYPASS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT. Completion of the Works is required in Ninety (90) Calendar Days. Prospective bidders must have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through an open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships; and partnerships, corporations, organizations or joint ventures with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “B” and a license classification “Medium A” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Engineering. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 11 December 2017 to 02 January 2018 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on 03 January 2018 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded from the websites of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
7. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 15 December 2017, 10:00AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
8. Bids must be delivered not later than 03 January 2018, 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 17.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on 03 January 2018, 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
9. BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Aristotle Guerrero / Marie Chua / Queenie Bautista
Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
(Sgd.) Nena D. Radoc
BAC for Infrastructure