Construction of BCDA Records Office and Sports Facilities
Invitation to Bid for the Construction of BCDA Records Office and Sports Facilities
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through the 2024 BCDA Corporate Funds intends to apply the sum of Php124,968,045.02, inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of BCDA Records Office and Sports Facilities (Project). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The BCDA now invites bids for the above procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required within 540 Calendar Days after the issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 13 February 2024 to 01 April 2024 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 02 April 2024, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 13 February 2024 to 01 April 2024 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 02 April 2024, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN at the BCDA office address indicated below.
All payments of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Twenty Five Thousand (Php25,000.00) shall be made through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Landbank prior to issuance of the bidding documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA websites, provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to submission of bids.
6. The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 23 February 2024, 10:00 AM, at BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City. Please check the BCDA website for advisories regarding the participation in the Pre-bid Conference.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before 12:00 NN of 02 April 2024. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on 02 April 2024, 1:00 PM at BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Tina Rose Villa
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure Projects
Tel: (02) 8575-1789
Office Address: BCDA Corporate Center 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology
Center, 31st Street Corner 2nd Avenue, Crescent Parkwest Bonifacio Global City
Date of Posting: February 13, 2024
GISELA Z. KALALO
Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure Projects