BCDA Job Vacancies as of 4 June 2018
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT
Procurement and Property Management Department
- Item No: 146
- Salary Grade: 26
- Education: Master's Degree or Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
- Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years (CSC MC No. 14, s. 2014 and MC No. 5, s. 2016)
- Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience, preferably in procurement, property amangement, inventory management system, conduct of bidding and other alternative modes
- Eligibility: Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
ATTORNEY V - Filled
Office of the General Counsel
- Item No: 30
- Salary Grade: 25
- Education: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Training: 120 hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years (40 hours of Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) and 80 hours of Management Training - CSC MC No. 14, s. 2014 and MC No. 5, s. 2016)
- Experience: 5 years of supervisory/management experience, with experience in writing pleadings and drafting contracts; immersed as a trial lawyer and well versed in goverment procurement process and public bidding, dealing with government agencies and instrumentalities, including the private sector and real estate developers; ability to handle negotiations, arbitration and mediation
- Eligibility: RA 1080 (Bar)
Click on the link to download PDF File:
1. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Due to the large volume of applications received, selection has to be made on a highly competitive basis; only applicants who meet the requirements for the positions will be notified for further processing. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidates.
3. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline.
4. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
The applicant should be fit and proper for the position, of good moral character, with due consideration to integrity/probity and diligence, and exemplifies professionalism, stewardship, and excellence in the conduct of business.
Other factors to consider: knowledge and competence; critical/logical thinking; leadership; personality/interpersonal skills; communication skills (verbal and written); strong project management skills; and for internal applicants, Performance Appraisal Ratings for the last two (2) rating periods immediately preceding the evaluation of the candidates shall be considered.
1. Application Letter. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Three (3) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheets (latest CSC Form 212), work experience sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212), with recent passport-sized ID photos, thumb mark and Government-Issued ID. Forms may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission website (csc.gov.ph).
Indicate your list of trainings, training hours, and institutions which conducted the training course you attended in your PDS. Otherwise, it will not be counted. Also, specify the inclusive dates of your previous employment for us to determine your compliance with the experience requirement of the position.
3. Proof of CSC Eligibilities/Bar or Board Ratings.
If you consider yourself qualified, please mail your application with the required documents enclosed to:
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Bases Conversion and Development Authority, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila