THREE (3) YEAR CONTRACT for SECURITY SERVICES for AOR III – BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, Morong, Bataan
INVITATION TO BID
THREE (3) YEAR CONTRACT FOR SECURITY SERVICES FOR AOR III – BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN
1. The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through its 2017 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Seven Million Four Hundred Forty One Thousand One Hundred Forty Pesos (PhP 7,441,140.00) for the first year only, inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the SECURITY SERVICES FOR AOR III - BATAAN TECHNOLOGY PARK, MORONG, BATAAN with details below. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Component 1 Component 2
(SG with Standard Package and Equipment Requirements) (Special Equipment & Services Requirements) ABC
No. of SGs No. Of Duty-Hour Annual Budget (1-Yr Period)
20 12-Hr Duty 7,321,140.00 120,000.00 7,441,140.00
Reference for SG Rate per month: PADPAO Wage Order No. RB III-20 effective 01 May 2017
Computation of ABC: Rate per SG per Mo. x 20 SG x 12 Months
2. BCDA now invites bids for the submission of Eligibility Documents for the Security Services for AOR III – Bataan Technology Park. Delivery of the said security services is required for the period October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2020. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years (July 2014 to July 2017) from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from August 18, 2017 until September 14, 2017 from 08:00AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 1:00 PM on September 15, 2017, at a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Ten Thousand (Php10,000.00) at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (www.philgeps.gov.ph) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 31, 2017 at 10:00 AM, at the address cited above, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly submitted on or before September 15, 2017 at 01:00 PM at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on September 15, 2017 at 02:00 PM. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Merlin A. Parducho (BAC for Goods Secretariat) (02) 575-1700 local 1739
Email address: email@example.com
Rafael L. Nastor (TWG Provisional Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1793
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
AILEEN ANUNCIACION R. ZOSA