Selection of a Consultant for the Web-Based Quad-Media Monitoring Services
- Daily monitoring of major broadsheets, tabloids, websites, magazines, TV stations, and radio stations;
- Establish and maintain a web-based quad-media monitoring system that can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Upload BCDA-related quad-media news with its corresponding media value at the dedicated website not later than 8:00 AM from Monday to Sunday.
- Archive BCDA news in the web for easy access for a period of one year;
- Daily alert via email on stories that were published;
- Provide an online mechanism that will allow users to effectively and efficiently manage their media, through tags, comments, track return of investment of press activities, summary of news exposure, and generate charts.
- Present daily alert in a customized format–include weather forecast, exchange rate, summary of articles, and group articles according to search parameters and issues.
- Alert BCDA via SMS on potential issues that were published.
- Provide monthly compilation of monitored articles with its corresponding media value in CD-ROM format; and,
- Provide a monthly accomplishment report that will include an analysis of media value, article count, and issues that are found to be relevant to BCDA at a specific period.
**(Please refer to the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the detailed responsibilities and deliverables)
- Must have two (2) years’ experience in online quad-media monitoring;
- Must have handled at least one (1) similar online quad-media monitoring project for a period of one (1) year.
- The CONSULTANT shall be evaluated based on the Quality-Based Evaluation (QBE):
The Minimum Score of 70% for each category should be met.
A one-week trial of the consultant’s Web-Based Quad-Media Monitoring system shall be conducted by the BCDA as part of the evaluation from September 18, 2018 to September 24, 2018.
- In addition to the Letter of Intent, the CONSULTANT is required to submit the following documents to serve as basis for the technical evaluation by BCDA and as described in Annex H of the Revised IRR of RA 9184 under “Appendix A: Documentary Requirement of Alternative Methods of Procurement”:
The CONSULTANT is also required to submit his/her/its Financial Proposal in a separate sealed envelope together with the above-mentioned requirements/documents. The financial proposals shall not exceed the approved budget for the contract and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws. Only the financial proposals of the consultants who meet the minimum technical score of 70% for each category of the evaluation criteria will be opened.
The Accomplishment/Summary of Monitoring Report (ANNEX F) covering the one-week trial period is also required to be submitted after the trial period.
- This contract shall be effective and completed for one (1) year from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed with an approved budget of the Contract of Five Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 500,000.00) inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and incidental expenses all due to government, in which shall be paid on a monthly basis. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The BCDA invites interested consultants to participate in the procurement process and submit their Letter of Intent and Technical and Financial Proposals composed of the aforecited Annexes A to G on or before 17 SEPTEMBER 2018, 12:00noon to the address below:
- The Accomplishment/Summary of Monitoring Report covering the one-week trial period (Annex F) shall be submitted by hand on or before 25 SEPTEMBER 2018, 12:00noon.