REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST For the selection of a consultant for the Creative Design, Production, Staging and/or Event Management of an Interactive Exhibit as a Tribute to the AFP/PNP Troops in Marawi City
request for expression of interest
For the selection of a consultant
for the Creative Design, Production, Staging and/or Event Management of an Interactive Exhibit as a Tribute to the AFP/PNP Troops in Marawi City
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to procure and engage a consultant who shall assist BCDA in the Creative Design, Production, Staging and/or Event Management of an Interactive Exhibit as a Tribute to the AFP/PNP Troops in Marawi City.
2. The CONSULTANT shall be responsible for the following:
a. Conceptualization and design services for the production of an interactive exhibit which may include but not limited to the use of photographs, paintings, drawings, video, sculptures, LED screen presentations, multi-media installations, new media art (digital art, computer graphics, computer animation, virtual art, Internet art, interactive art, video games, computer robotics, 3D printing, cyborg art and art as biotechnology) etc.;
b. Editorial services (research, copy or script writing, copyediting, and proofreading);
c. Production services (including printing, video production, and installation of the exhibit materials, etc.)
d. Installation, staging and dismantling of the exhibit (including art and multi-media installations, lighting and sound system, among others);
e. Event/exhibit management
1. Conduct necessary research on all aspects of the Marawi siege;
2. Conduct interview with the concerned AFP and PNP members and their families as part of the materials to be developed for the exhibit;
3. Coordinate with AFP/PNP, Fort Bonifacio Development Corpoation and Bonifacio Estate Services Corp., and Taguig City local government, as needed;
4. Prepare production specifications and corresponding budget based on proposed concept/design;
5. Turn-over all materials (designs, photos, videos, writings and/or documents, etc.) to BCDA; and,
6. Turn-over to BCDA all electronic files of final design and layout both Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator and PDF format saved in an external storage (e.g. flash drive or external hard drive).
Please refer to the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the detailed responsibilities and deliverable.
The BCDA shall draw up a list of CONSULTANTS from those who have submitted their Expression of Interest, in accordance with the provisions of the revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184).
The consultant should have the following minimum qualifications:
- The CONSULTANT must be a reputable corporate communications, marketing, advertising, creative and/or events management firm which has been in operation for at least three (3) years and with experience in the conceptualization, creative design, production, staging and event management of an interactive exhibit.
- The CONSULTANT must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.gov.ph) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
- The CONSULTANT must have produced at least two (2) projects which are similar in nature to the requirement (e.g. art installations, etc.) amounting to 50% of the approved budget of contract (ABC).
The CONSULTANTS shall be evaluated based on the Quality Based Evaluation (QBE).
The criteria and rating system for the selection of the winning consultant are as follows:
a) Applicable Experience of the Consultant/Firm (20%)
b) Similar projects handled (20%)
c) Plan of Approach and Project Methodology (60%)
I. Relevance of the Concept to BCDA’s requirement (30%)
II. Creativity of Concept (30%)
An oral presentation of the Technical Proposal and the corporate profile of the CONSULTANT is required as part of the evaluation.
In addition to the Letter of Intent, the CONSULTANT is also required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as basis for the technical evaluation.
Annex A: Registration Certificate from Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or;Registration Certificate from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) for sole proprietorship
Annex B: Valid and current Mayor’s Permit (city or municipal)/Municipal License, where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located.
Annex C: Valid and current Tax Clearance Certificate, tax clearance as finally reviewed and approved by the BIR.
Annex D: The CONSULTANT'S 2015 and 2016 Audited Financial Statements, showing, among others, the CONSULTANT'S total and current assets and liabilities, stamped "received" by the BIR or its duly accredited and authorized institutions.
Annex E: PhilGEPS Registration
Annex F: Company Profile (in case of consulting firm) or
Curriculum Vitae (in case of individual CONSULTANT)
(The Profile or CV should reflect the number of years of experience in the field of corporate communications, advertising, marketing, creatives, event managements, etc.).
Annex G: List of similar projects handled/completed in the past two (2) years. Projects awarded on or after July 7, 2015 and completed on or before July 7, 2017. Contract amount of the projects to be submitted should be at least 50% of the approved budget of the contract which is One Million Pesos only (PhP 1,000,000.00) (Should include duration of project).
The CONSULTANT is also required to submit his/her/its Financial Proposal in a separate sealed envelope together with the abovementioned requirements/documents. The financial proposals shall not exceed the approved budget for the contract and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws.
The project duration will cover a period of one (1) month from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed, with an Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) of One Million Pesos Only (P1,000,000.00) inclusive of applicable taxes and fees, in which the consultant shall be paid based on the terms of payment found in the TOR. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
The BCDA invites interested consultants to participate in the procurement process and submit their Letter of Intent; Technical Proposal composed of the aforecited Annexes A to G, and the Financial Proposal by hand on or before July 7, 2017, Friday, 12:00 noon.
The Letter of Intent, the Technical and Financial Proposals shall be submitted by hand to the address below:
Head, Corporate Communications Office
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
Your office may also contact Ms. Michelle San Juan-De Vera through telephone number 575-1734; email address: email@example.com.
Head, Corporate Communications Office