Invitation to Bid
Rebidding for the Fit-Out and Repair of the
Subic-Clark Railway Project Management Office
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA) through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php2,850,000), inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees and other charges for the One (1) Lot Fit-out and Repair of Subic-Clark Railway Project Management Office.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected on bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Rebidding for Fit-Out and Repair of the Subic-Clark Railway Project Management Office. Delivery of the Goods and Services is required to be completed in sixty (60) calendar days upon issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed at least one (1) similar project within five (5) years, from 09 April, 2016 to 09 April , 2021 from the date of submission and receipt of bids. The minimum qualifications of eligible bidders are contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through public competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or through the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 22 March 2021 until 12 April from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00AM on 13 April 2021, upon payment of a non-refundable fee amounting to Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000) only.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (online coverage) on 29 March2021 at 10:00 AM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a written request shall be made/email to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 13 April 2021 at 9:00AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 13 April 2021 at 10:00AM at 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below and at the same time via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida (BAC Secretariat Head) 8575-1731, firstname.lastname@example.org
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
ARREY A. PEREZ