REBIDDING - CONSTRUCTION OF TWO (2) UNITS DEEP-WELL AT WALLACE AIR STATION, SAN FERNANDO, LA UNION
INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF TWO (2) UNITS OF DEEP WELL AT WALLACE AIR STATION, SAN FERNANDO LA UNION
1. The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA), through its 2021 Corporate Budget, intends to apply the sum of Pesos: Fourteen Million Five Hundred Ninety-Eight Thousand (Php 14,598,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Two (2) Units Deep Well at Wallace Air Station, San Fernando La Union (the “Project”). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. BCDA now invites bids for the above Project. Completion of the Works is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) Calendar Days from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed. For this purpose, contracts similar to the Project refer to contracts which have the same major categories of work, which shall be the construction of the Deep Well.
The Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) requirement shall apply as follows:
The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents from 16 October 2021 to 14 November 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 15 November 2021, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 16 October 2021 to 14 November 2021 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and on 15 November 2021, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at the following office addresses:
a. 2/F BCDA Corporate Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
b. 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga
All payments of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Pesos: Twenty Five Thousand (Php 25,000.00) shall be made through online transfer or bank deposit to BCDA’s Land Bank account prior to issuance of the Bidding Documents. Kindly coordinate with the Secretariat on the bank details. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to send its proof of payment for the fees through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the BCDA websites, provided that payment of the non-refundable fee as above for the Bid Documents shall be made prior to submission of bids.
6. BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 26 October 2021 10:00 AM, through video conferencing/webcasting via https://bcda-gov-ph.zoom.us/j/96389980444?pwd=WWptcS8zNXRrWGw2Qm80WXdsV3dEdz09 with Meeting ID: 963 8998 0444 and Passcode: 446860 which shall be open to all prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at BCDA Office, BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga, on or before 12:00 Noon of 15 November 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on 15 November 2021, 1:00 PM at BCDA Office, BCDA Corporate Center, 9/F One West Aeropark Building, Industrial Estate 5, Clark Global City, Clark Freeport Zone, Mabalacat 2023 Pampanga, and/or through https://bcda-gov-ph.zoom.us/j/95618174135?pwd=VDFHTDVzUVQ5c3NrUDNUWDdrQ1Njdz09 with Meeting ID: 956 1817 4135 and Passcode: 212048. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MARINELL R. PACLIBAR
Head Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
Tel: (02) 8575-1780
Date of Posting: 16 October 2021
ARREY A. PEREZ
Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure