Procurement of ! year Supply of Purified Drinking Water
Approved Budget for the Contract: PhP 180,000.00
Date Published: 07 December 2019
Closing Date: 15 December 2019
Date of posting of award:
Requesting Department: PPMD
1 LOT - 1 YEAR SUPPLY OF PURIFIED DRINKING WATER
LOCATION: PMO OFFICE BUILDING 7458 LOCATED AT J. TOPACIO STREET CORNER C.M RECTO HIGHWAY, CLARK FREEPORT ZONE, CLARK PAMPANGA
SEE ATTACHED TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
*SUPPLY OF PURIFIED DRINKING WATER IN A FIVE (5) GALLON CONTAINER; FORTY FIVE (45) CONTAINERS PER WEEK (DEPENDING ON THE ACTUAL CONSUMPTION)
*DRINKING WATER SHOULD BE PASSING THROUGH ATLEAST 16 STAGES OF REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
*INSTALL THE FREE USE OF TEN (10) UNITS OF HOT AND COLD DISPENSERS AT PLACES DESIGNATED BY BCDA
*MAINTAIN AND CHECK THE INSTALLED WATER DISPENSERS ON A MONTHLY BASIS
*UPON WRITTEN REQUEST, PROVIDE BCDA WITH ADDITIONAL WATER DISPENSERS FREE OF CHARGE CONTRACT SHALL BE EFFECTIVE STARTING JANUARY 01, 2021 TO DECEMBER 31, 2021 APPROVED BUDGET CONTRACT - Php 180,000.00
THE PROPOSAL SHALL BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. LETTER OF INTENT;
2. PHOTOCOPY OF VALID MAYOR'S PERMIT;
3. COMPANY PROFILE, LIST OF CLIENTS FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS;
4. PHOTOCOPIES OF TWO (2) SIMILAR CONTRACT WITH PROJECT COSTS AT LEAST EQUAL TO THE APPROVED BUDGET OF THE CONTRACT (ABC);
5. CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF DTI REGISTRATION FOR SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP AND SEC REGISTRATION AND ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION AND ITS AMENDMENTS, IF ANY FOR CORPORATION;
6. COPY OF LATEST INCOME TAX RETURN AND BUSINESS TAX RETURN (VAT AND/OR EXPANDED, IF ANY) FILED WITH AUTHORIZED AGENT BANK OR THRU ELECTRONIC FILING AND PAYMENT SYSTEMS (EFPS) WITH CORRESPONDING NUMBERS DULY STAMPED AND RECORDED BY BIR
7. 2020 TAX CLEARANCE ISSUED BY BIR-COLLECTION ENFORCEMENT DIVISION;
8. UPDATED CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION TO DBM-PS PHILGEPS;
9. SAMPLE OF BOTTLED WATER IN 500ML;
10. UPDATED LABORATORY ANALYSIS RESULT (PHYSICAL/CHEMICAL ANALYSIS AND BACTERIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS); AND
11. SANITARY PERMIT FROM CITY HEALTH OFFICE 12. LIST OF HANDLING STAFF AND PHOTOCOPY OF HEALTH CERTIFICATE (EACH)
Please fax quotation together with your PhilGEPS Registration, BIR Registration, Mayor's Permit and Omnibus Sworn Statement to 575-1785 or submit to BCDA Reception Area, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
Bids should be inclusive of all applicable taxes and any other fees.
Bids over the approved budget for the contract shall be automatically disqualified.
The contract shall then be awarded to the supplier with the Lowest Calculated Bid during the evaluation procedure.
(You may use the attached pro-forma RFQ-Request for Quotation and Omnibus Sworn Statement found in Associated Components)
BCDA reserves the right to accept and reject any or all of the quotations received formally, waive minor defects in forms and requirements, or to accept quotations/s as may be considered most advantageous to the government or to pursue appropriate legal action should the winning bidder refuse to accept the award without justifiable reason/s.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Payment: Thirty (30) working days
Delivery: _____ calendar days (please specify)
Validity of price: One (1) month
Look for Ms. Ursula Arandela for enquiries at tel. no. 575-1782/1700; 09276687350 or on email email@example.com
For detailed description and allotted budget for the above items, please see attached Terms of Reference (TOR) found in Associated Components.
The contract shall then be awarded on a one (1) lot basis (all items must have a bid price) to the Lowest Calculated Bid who was determined as such during the evaluation procedure.
Prospective suppliers who will bid above the ABC of each lot will be disqualified.
Prospective suppliers may opt to bid for one or more lots. Winning suppliers shall be awarded on a per lot basis.