PROCUREMENT FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF TWENTY EIGHT (28) BRAND NEW INVERTER SPLIT TYPE AIR CONDITIONING UNITS
Invitation to Bid
FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF
TWENTY EIGHT (28) BRAND NEW INVERTER SPLIT TYPE AIR CONDITIONING UNITS
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the BCDA’s Corporate Operating Budget for 2019 intends to apply the sum of Pesos: One Million Two Hundred Thousand & 00/100 with details below:
1 HP Inverter Split type Air conditioning units
2 HP Inverter Split type Air conditioning units
inclusive of VAT and all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Twenty Eight (28) Brand New Inverter Split Type Air Conditioning Units. Delivery of the Goods is required within 30 calendar days from receipt of Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 05 October 2019 to 24 October 2019 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00AM of 25 October 2019 upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Pesos: Five Thousand & 00/100 (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of
BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 15 October 2019 at 10:00AM, at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, which shall be opened to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA) at the address given above, on or before 9:00AM of 25 October 2019. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 25 October 2019 at 10:00AM at the address given above. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to terminate the bidding process, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Ronald S. Abustan (TWG Provisional Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1791
Ms. Queennie P. Bautista (BAC Secretariat Member) (02) 575-1700 local 1721
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (RET)